UL Blackboard Login (Blackboard Learn Ul) is the primary Learning Management System (LMS) used for online, blended, and web-assisted courses at the University of Limpopo. Blackboard provides a convenient interface for uploading course content and modules, for collecting students’ tests and assignments, for interacting with students using integrated communication tools, and grading students’ work.
At University of Limpopo (UL), All enrolled students and faculty already have a Blackboard account created for them, and any course that an individual is registered to attend or teach is automatically uploaded to that individual’s account.
UL Blackboard Login uses the same login credentials that is used by other UL resources. More information on how to login into UL student blackboard, has been explained through the guide below
How to access UL Blackboard login
The UL Blackboard can be accessed through the methods below, you can get access to UL Blackboard login by:
- Typing in the direct URL (https://tmlearn.ul.ac.za/)
- Through the UL website home page (https://www.ul.ac.za/)
To login and access UL Tmlearn Blackboard account, check the simple steps below.
- Visit UL Website: https://www.UL.ac.za/
- Click Blackboard link from the UL website footer menu, follow the link:
- In the “User Name” field, enter your Student Number/username, then enter your password and click the login button to access your account.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Password”. Follow the instruction to change your password
From there you will successfully be logged in on your Blackboard account. through blackboard;
- Students and teachers can interact using assignments, video conferencing, discussion groups, tests, and more in Blackboard Learn and its upgraded version, ultra.
- Announcements & Calendars: Blackboard offers several ways for students and teachers to stay on track throughout their class. Instructors can post announcements on changes to a syllabus, due dates, exam schedules, and more.
- Interaction & Discussion: Instructors can set up discussion boards within their classes, with both students and educators can start new discussion threads and reply to an original prompt. Students in a class can also send direct messages to one another by clicking “Messages” in their course menu.
- There’s also a video-conferencing feature of the platform called Blackboard Collaborate, which allows for virtual discussions in group sessions or one-on-one meetings.
UL Blackboard App
Students can also use Blackboard’s apps to access their CUT Blackboards, including Blackboard and Blackboard Instructor, are iOS 11+ and Android 5+ compatible mobile tools that work with both Original and Ultra interfaces. Once downloaded, the app will ask you to find your institution and log in with your Blackboard Learn login information.
The blackboard UL App also offers built-in accessibility features, like Voiceover navigation, zoom for enlarged visuals, color filters, navigation through Bluetooth switch hardware, Assistive Touch in iOS, and Switch Access for external devices in Android.
UL Blackboard Help Desk
If you need assistance with Blackboard, contact UL Online at or calls at +27 (0) 15 268 9111. more resources such as online chat, Blackboard User Guides, and a full description of UL services are available at https://ictsupport.ul.ac.za/Login.jsp?navLanguage=en-US