Durban University of Technology DUT Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide DUT educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalized learning environments. The Durban University of Technology uses Moodle as online learning solution based on an open-source Moodle core, as its central course delivery platform.
The DUT Moodle login enables educators to create online courses, add assignments, and keep an eye on their students’ progress. It also allows educators to communicate with the students and encourage communication between them in forums and discussions. Also, Students participate by receiving lecture content in various formats, submitting assignments, communicating with their instructors and classmates, and accessing grades.
DUT Moodle login is part of the University campus single sign-on system, meaning if you’re logged into your DUT email, you’re logged into Moodle, and vice versa.
How to access Durban University of Technology DUT e learning Moodle
To get access to the DUT Moodle, all you need is access to the internet and your username and password, and you are ready to go.
- The Moodle DUT login can be accessed from the DUT website home page: www.dut.ac.za or directly from the link to DUT Moodle site (TLZ Moodle DUT):
- All you will need is your Username and your password. If you have forgotten your Moodle password, contact the IT Service Desk on 020 7040 8181 or log a query on DUT Moodle password reset page
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the Moodle Homepage, My Moodle. This provides access to your enrolled modules, as well as module updates.
In summary The Moodle is perfect for:
- Compliance training
- Online course development
- Competency-based training and management
- Onboarding training
- Workplace safety training
- Product and service launches
- Hiring, recruitment and interview process
DUT Moodle App
Durban University of Technology Moodle App has been designed responsively so you can access Moodle on your phone or tablet. With the Moodle app, you can learn wherever you are, whenever you want, with these app features:
- Easily access course content – browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Connect with course participants – quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Keep up to date – receive instant notifications of messages and other events, such as assignment submissions
- Submit assignments – Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress – View your grades, check completion progress in courses and browse your learning plans
- Complete activities anywhere, anytime – attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more – both on and off-line
For Further information you can contact the DUT IT Service Desk at: or you can visit the Durban University of Technology DUT website: https://www.dut.ac.za/