Whether you have got yourself into bad debt, not been taught how to effectively manage your money or carried sabotaging money beliefs from your childhood there is always a solution and help.
Here are 6 signs that indicate you may need assistance with your money:
- You have trouble saving money
- You find it difficult to pay your bills on time
- You often spend more than you earn
- You have no budget or spending plan in place
- You have feelings of guilt, shame or fear about your financial circumstances
- You want someone to support you and make you accountable
If you are experiencing some of these and are not sure what to do next, I suggest you seek some support and guidance from a Financial Coach. You may be surprised, once you put a plan of action in place, how quickly you can start using your money to build your wealth rather than pay your debts.